Confident Asthma Management: The toolkit for Nurses in Independent Schools
This practical course is led by an experienced and well-regarded Respiratory Specialist Nurse. Colleagues attending will be able to update their asthma management skills, enabling them offer support that fully complies with all the latest advice and guidance.
Key learning objectives:
- How to make an accurate asthma diagnosis in children and teenagers
- Understanding the latest BTS stepwise asthma management guidelines
- Managing worsening symptoms and asthma attacks
- Inhaler devices and techniques – latest updates and guidance
- Successful asthma self-management plans for teenagers
Course fees are £240.00 + VAT per person.
Discounts available for 2+ colleagues from one establishment.