Delivering Outstanding Sexual Health Provision – Independent School Nurses: Offering effective, accessible, up-to-date provision, based on current best practice
To support you in delivering outstanding sexual health provision in your school, this study day has been converted into a webinar to rapidly update participants’ skills, and equip school nursing teams with the latest advice, key skills and examples of best practice relating to students’ sexual health.
Key learning objectives:
- Dealing with issues of consent, confidentiality and safeguarding
- Contraception overview – including latest guidance about emergency contraception
- SAIs and national screening programmes
- National frameworks and legislation that impacts on students’ sexual health
- HIV – latest updates
- Setting up accessible school-based sexual health clinics
- Promoting the sexual health of your pupils – meeting the requirements of your role
- Abortion, FGM, pupil sexuality and child sexual exploitation – understanding recent advice and guidance
Course fees are £185 + VAT per person. Discounts available for 2+ delegates.