Developing Confident Management Skills: Foundational strategies and techniques for building a successful team
Happy, productive workforces are invariably the result of excellent leadership & management skills. Few people achieve this naturally, yet when equipped with the right tools there is far greater opportunity to make a significant impact. Putting effective management skills and strategies into practice will reduce stress for you and others, whilst also enabling you to manage scenarios to achieve desirable outcomes.
This course has been especially designed to develop support staff who have been promoted into positions requiring them to manage other staff as well as those who are looking for new ways of successfully leading their team.
Key learning objectives include:
- Knowing where you are going – beginning with the end in mind
- Empowering yourself and increasing your visibility within the school
- Planned approaches for preventing potential conflict with staff
- Successfully handling difficult conversations
- Creating a cohesive, high performing and effective team
- Incorporating & developing pastoral care
- Developing essential HR skills
Course fees are £225+VAT and discounts are available for 2+ colleagues from the same establishment.