Essential ENT and Eye Assessment and Management Skills
This training course is packed with practical information to allow Nurses to accurately assess students with a variety of presenting ENT and eye issues. Colleagues attending will be guided through current best practice advice, including the very latest thinking on referral thresholds, allowing them to deliver confident and competent support to students in their care.
Key learning objectives include:
- How to carry out ENT examinations
- Treatment for common ENT issues
- Assessing and managing acute ENT conditions
- How to carry out a basic eye examination
- Dealing with eye emergencies and acute conditions
- Red flags and required action for ENT and eye issues
- Understanding current thresholds for onward referral
Course fees are £225+VAT with discounts available for 2+ colleagues from one establishment.