Essential PSHE/RSHE Update: (Secondary focussed) Implementing the New Statutory Guidance to transform your school’s provision
With PSHE, now known as RSHE, receiving a national shake-up, all schools are required to deliver a new comprehensive programme from Sept 2020. This interactive two-hour webinar is suitable for those new to the role of RSHE coordinator, as well as those looking to navigate the new guidance. The course provides an overview of the essential requirements as well as practical ways to implement a robust school-wide provision and upskill non-specialists.
Key Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the new statutory guidance – implications for you and your school
- How to deliver effective RSHE – challenges and opportunities
- Typical challenges from a secondary perspective and how to overcome them
- Equipping non-specialists to confidently deliver high quality RSHE
- Assessment & measuring progress
If you are not able to make the specified time slot and date, you can still pay for your place and receive the full recording afterwards. All delegates will receive training materials, access to the webinar and the final recording.
Course fees are £75+VAT