Transforming Staff Wellbeing: Increasing motivation & engagement – Keeping your staff and keeping them well!
This full day workshop led by teacher, speaker and writer Peter Radford, has been specifically designed to look seriously at addressing the staff wellbeing crisis developing in our schools and how leaders can sustainably enable staff to thrive rather than just survive. Based around the content of his newly released book Love Teaching Keep Teaching, Peter will equip delegates to transform the culture of school, providing insights and strategies to place wellbeing firmly at the heart of school life. This course is especially for Senior and Middle Leaders, HR Leads or those aspiring to leadership who want to be part of shaping a new and exciting future for the teaching profession.
Key Learning objectives include:
• Investigating common mistakes made by leadership and how to avoid them
• The truth about employee engagement & motivation
• How to embed wellbeing into your school culture
• Creating a dynamic school culture that staff want to be part of
• Mobilising your middle leaders to transform your staff team
• Workable strategies and tips for building a happier working environment
• Exploring the number one thing that your staff need most!
Course fees are £225 + vat per person. Discounts available for 2+ colleagues.