Transforming Staff Wellbeing: Increasing motivation & engagement – Keeping your staff and keeping them well!
Our staff wellbeing training course has been newly adapted into a half day webinar.
Led by teacher, speaker and writer Peter Radford, content has been specifically designed to look seriously at addressing the staff wellbeing crisis developing in our schools and exacerbated by the current pandemic. It will explore how leaders can sustainably enable staff to thrive rather than just survive. Based around the content of his newly released book Love Teaching Keep Teaching, Peter will equip delegates to transform the culture of school, providing insights and strategies to place wellbeing at the heart of school life. This course is suitable for Senior and Middle Leaders, HR Leads or those aspiring to leadership who want to be part of shaping a new and exciting future for the teaching profession.
All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of Peter’s book: Love Teaching Keep Teaching: An essential guide to transforming wellbeing at all levels of school.
Key Learning objectives include:
- The truth about employee engagement & motivation
- How to embed wellbeing into your school culture
- Creating a dynamic school culture that staff want to be part of
- Mobilising your middle leaders to transform your staff team
- Workable strategies and tips for building a happier working environment
- Investigating common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Exploring the number one thing that your staff need most!
Course fees are £125 + vat per person. Discounts available for 2+ colleagues.